Teaming to develop a comprehensive transit-oriented development action plan for the corridor encompassing the last four Metro stations on the southern part of the Green Line in Prince George’s County, Maryland.
The Challenge: Recommend policies, strategies and an economic development program to stimulate growth at the four stations according to a well defined urban development plan.
Solution: Trialogue acted as place branding lead and graphic/ web designers on a team that includes:
- Master Plan Architect - EE&K a Perkins Eastman company
- Transportation Planning - HDR
- Economic An alysis and Development Consultants - RCLO
- Public Outreach Consultants - Rhodeside & Harwell
- Zoning Analysis Consultants - Code Studio
ur mandate ensured that brand related work done for the project successfully differentiated the Green Line corridor (or stations) from its competition, easily explained the project’s purpose and indicated the value that it provides for southern Prince George’s County citizens, institutions and enterprises.